Saturday, June 12, 2010

Let Down

It has been so-so being home. I still haven't seen either parent... which is pretty nice. I hid in my room yesterday when my dad got home for work and when I left the house I went when he was in the bathroom so he didn't see me, and then I waited till he was asleep to come home. He is at a neighbors house today, but I've still been in I'm room... I don't wanna be around when he comes back.

My plans to have a fun day with Luis fell through today cuz his piece of shit dad took him to work, but I talked to his sister and we are gonna do something later this week.

My alternative plans tonight are to go to a big party. There are a lot of people and I don't know most of them, but it sounds fun. It would probably be me Jordan and 1 other friend. I will offer to be DD though, cuz I don't wanna be messed up at a party like that. I'm still hesitant to do so anyways, and hopefully Luis will get home and we can go to a movie tonight.

I also had a police encounter yesterday. He was gonna pull me over (I think) but I lost him by turning into a neighborhood as soon as I saw him flip around and put his lights on; I just kept going like I didn't see him (he was quite a ways back) and like I was supposed to be there. I'm super terrified to be on the streets cuz I keep thinking there is a man hunt out for me, but I'm a paranoid person like that. I have said for a long people should not let me drive... I'm terrible at it! I have made a mid-year resolution however to drive better!

Besides that and a little friend drama, that's about all that's going on right now.
~Anton

6 comments:

  1. Lovin your work! with the police :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, a fugitive!! lol I'll tell you, Anton, I was about your age, when I outran a Rhode Island 'Statie' in a little red Toyota... (After that chase, I bought a '67 Firebird 400, and man, did I have fun with that!) Anyways, in the Toyota chase, the cop was facing the wrong way when he turned on his lights, and, I just gunned it, and turned into the 1st neighborhood like you, my heart pounding (evading arrest, is an additional and bad charge), and started left and then right turns, until I found a dirt road going into a farm type property, where I hid for the next half hour... I had NO idea where I was, at that point, but, I didn't move until it started to get dark, and then, I got the HELL out of Rhode Island and prayed that that cop never saw my tag number.... lol... I guess he didn't... I never heard anything further... Whew!!

    You sound like you're thinking responsibly about the party stuff!! So, I hope you have fun, and maybe even hook up with Luis, tonight!! luv, tman<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you don’t have to keep hiding in your own house. You can find a way to deal with your parents and not have to hassle with them. Just be polite and civil, and hopefully they will be the same way towards you.

    Please do be the DD at the party. Don’t get drunk or high. You don’t need it to have fun. Think of your Dad as what all that eventually leads to. Pattern your life differently, please.

    Why was the cop coming after you? Were you speeding? You were mighty lucky he didn’t find you. The best thing to do is just stay within the law and you don’t have to worry about things like that. As you get older, hopefully you will realize that there is no need to be in a rush to get somewhere. It took me a LONG time to learn that, I hope it doesn’t take you so long. Too many teenagers are dying in car wrecks because they think they are bullet-proof, it can’t happen to them. I don’t want you to become a statistic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anton... let me qualify my previous comment a bit... I was recounting a time in my youth where I reacted instinctively, tho, not too intelligently!! lol Yeah, I outran ( @ about 45 miles/hour) a cop... I knew that he would give ME the ticket, because I was an out of state driver, AND young... Everyone else around me was technically speeding too, but they were locals... none were chased... I grew to dislike the R.I. police, after I got a $75 ticket (3 months prior) for going 45 in a 35 zone... a real speed trap, in a rural area where the limit fluctuated on purpose, to enable the cops to set the trap... In fact, that day, I actually had NO idea why the cop motioned me over!! There were 4 other cars pulled over, and 2 out of the other 3 were red, so, when he asked me why I thought he pulled me over, I told him that I thought he was looking for someone in a red car!! lol He wasn't!! All the cars were out-of-state vehicles... No local cars got pulled over, and EVERYONE was going over the limit posted.... It REALLY steamed me!! Even today, I get a little angry, thinking about it!! lol Still, I don't mean to imply that you should run from the cops, when they try to pull you over... that's just not a good idea, and can lead to much more serious consequences- for everyone involved!! So, I hope that clears things up, at least a little!! lol luv, tman<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, I may have been speeding a bit and I made a turn on a yellow that turned red. And I felt bad for breaking the law in the 1st place, but i was following Jordan... Im usually a much more cautious driver. And my intent wasnt to run, i had slowed down after my turn waiting for him to pull around the corner too, but when he didnt I just kept going. I dont think he got my plate #'s but we'll see...

    ReplyDelete