Friday, June 25, 2010

Hair

Hello!
Today I went and got a hair cut... it was looking SO bad! Its okay now, but I need to go back in this weekend and get it touched up in the back. I'm also gonna get it colored again!! I cant wait and I'll post pictures after I do. I *think* it will be cute, but I'm not sure yet... Its shorter than I'm used to, so I don't have as good of an idea of what i want to do yet. I was thinking doing lowlights through the bangs ans highlights everywhere else.
I'm also gonna apply for a receptionist job there when I get back form my summer trips. I love my salon!

I also went to coffee with a friend and that was fun. We had a good chat, even if we were only there for an hour. I'm probably gonna go hang out with my friends later and just chill. A couple nights ago I saw the BIGGEST shooting star ever and like 5 other small ones. It was so cool!!! It was like 5 times bigger than a normal one and a really deep orange/reddish color.

I also had a fantastic time a couple nights ago at my friends birthday party. I love dinner parties! I always have the best time.

I got to give this really cute guy water when he came to my house for a security systems thing and he looked exhausted. He was quite nummy! But that was a few days ago...

Umm... I know this was really short, but IDK what else to say...
good night
~Anton

4 comments:

  1. You sound very positive tonight, it is nice to hear that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet post, Anton... I'm glad to hear that you'll apply for that job!! I'll keep my fingers crossed!! You know, I used to sit on a big rock overhang at night, when I lived in Colorado with some friends, and wait for the shooting stars to cross the night sky... It was very romantic, altho that was more in my mind, than the other's... Still, the companionship, the dark, night sky, and the stars that seemed so close... Well, it brings back some very nice memories... thanks for the post, kid!! luv, tman<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Anton! This is the most upbeat you've sounded for quite a while. You seem to be focusing on your own life and future which is a good thing.

    All the best
    Love
    Mac

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like all of your posts. :) I also look forward to see pictures of your new haircut.

    ReplyDelete