Tuesday, June 29, 2010

First Day of College? ...kinda?

Hello!!
It has still been kinda slow around here, but that will be changing very soon. A week from today I'm leaving for DC, today and tomorrow I have orientation at UNM, and in between I have a mud hut party, a 4th of July party, hopefully a hike with Luis and other shenanigans with friends, plus some stuff or school and whatever.
I'm hoping orientation will be fun. I got up way too early though... I don't need to leave for another hour, and I have been up since 4... haha, I'm smart. Its over night, but I have a couple friends going and it doesn't look too bad. I think it will really hit me that I'm starting college during it, cuz I will be on campus from 8am this morning to like 2pm tomorrow.
I made $40 from my mom for doing this online training thing she had to do for work. Yay spending money!
I'm going in on Thursday to get my hair finished, I CAN'T WAIT! Its gonna look super cute for my trip.
It has been 'kinda' rainy/stormy here. Not NEARLY enough for my liking, but I will take what I can get...
I also went on this really long walk last night and now my legs hurt for walking around UNM all day... oh well. haha
That's about it, I'll keep you posted as my life starts becoming more active again.
~Anton

3 comments:

  1. Wow! These next two weeks sound like very interesting ones for you. I hope everything goes like it should and that you enjoy yourself. You certainly deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck and always look for the idks in life Love<~Peter~>

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice... blogger just ate my comment... damn!! well, anyways, Anton- You life is really happening, now, huh?? Parties, orientation, D.C. Holy cow!! It makes me tired, just reading it!!! But, you're 18, or was it 19... you shouldn't be tired, even after walking the UNM campus- better start hiking, kid!! lol Ahh... the rain, the rain... I know what you mean, kid!! luv, tman<3

    ReplyDelete