Friday, May 21, 2010

Just Dance

haha... I don't have much to say and I couldn't think of a title name, so I just named it after the song that is playing.

So my grandparents are staying till Monday now! they were supposed to leave today but my parents convinced them to stay longer.... FUCK MY LIFE!!! They bug me so much!
I have a bunch of grad parties this weekend though, so yay!

I have to talk to IttyK sometime about our stuff cuz I told her I would... but I lack the motivation or the thought clarity to do so.

Went to the mall with Jordan and the group yesterday and had a pretty good time.

I'm going shopping with Steph Tuesday or Wednesday! I'm so excited, I love her! Shes the one from graduation who I kinda connected with.

I have money too! I'm gonna save most of it for college, but, I do plan to have some fun with it! Its still less than I expected for graduation though... *sad panda*

I FUCKING HATE MAY HAIR!!!! GAH!

Love
~Anton

2 comments:

  1. 1. TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME
    2. You're hair is sexy. I'd trade you any day.
    3. I LOVE YOU!
    ittyK

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like my hair!! For years, I kept my hair like yours, kid, till I kind of gave up- it required constant attention, especially because it wasn't course hair... From what I can see of your pictures, you have the same type of hair that I do! I finally started to have it cut short, kind of a flat top, but, not really... short, anyways, and the difference is remarkable!! Out of the shower, it only takes a wave of my hand, to push it back and up, and, I'm basically done... Low maintenance, and people seem to like it this way, too! I was skeptical at first, but, now, I wouldn't have it any other way!!

    OOOOO!!! Money!!! Hide it, open that bank account (personal checking with a debit card, would be my choice...), and save the bulk of it!! You'll be needing it for college, Anton!! have a fun weekend, and don't be too wound up over your grandparents... they'll be gone, soon enough!! luv, tman<3

    ReplyDelete