Friday, January 1, 2010

The Beginning

Heyyy.
Not much happened today besides my flight home getting delayed. Things seem to be ok here, but idk yet. I have officially started a book on my own free will (something i haven't done in ages) and its pretty good. I know one of the authors moms and i got a signed copy, which was pretty cool. Its called Beautiful Creatures and its supposed to be the new Twilight... but i actually enjoy reading this unlike that travesty of a book.

I have a profile now on http://www.formspring.me/Antonhawk so go ask me some anonymous questions on it...

Also one of my very favorite bloggers ,Joey, decided to take a (possibly permanent) break from blogging, which made me sad but i wish him lots of happiness in his choice.

Tomorrow i will give you something more interesting to read then this, but im reallllly tired. Hope you all had a good New Years Day.
~Anton

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the good fight Anton. Struggles make us stronger, there are brighter days ahead and you are not alone.

    ::hug:: Tristan

    ReplyDelete