Sunday, January 24, 2010

Always changing...

Hello everybody!

Saturday night’s party was fun! I ended up with a much smaller turn out then I expected, but I still enjoyed the people that did come over. One of them that did come was a new friend of mine and one of those 5 or so new boys I have been kinda crushing on. Let’s call him Kevin, and he is straight, but I kinda have my doubts about that. He is probably one of the top 10 most gorgeous people ever! He flirts with me occasionally and said last night that if he ever were to experiment he would give me a call... so, a boy can hope. =)

I am also beginning to realize what everyone is saying... John isn't worthy of me.

Anyways, I went to bed at like 7 this morning and slept about 3 hours, which is what I like. I don't enjoy sleep, I’d rather do other things, and spending time with my friends is definitely a good thing for me to do.

If you haven't yet, give to the Haiti relief causes. They need it and deserve whatever we can give them. I have been to their sister country, the Dominican Republic and I have seen how many of these people live. They need help at the best of times, let alone now... I will give you info on a fundraising network I hope to start working with sometime this week.
~Anton

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmm, things might be looking up around there? Hope it all turns out for the best!

    Cheers Tristan

    ReplyDelete