Monday, February 1, 2010

Wonderland?

Wow, thank you all so much on the positive feedback yesterday. i made my day.
Life, as always for me, is ups and downs; intertwined with trials, mystery, unpredictability and the confusion. Sometimes i truly feel like i am living in a wonderland. I keep stumbling into situations i wouldn't have found unimaginable a short while ago. Every new day is and adventure and its keeps me occupied from the darker parts of reality that bring me down.

Speaking of Wonderland i am very excited for the new movie with Johnny Depp. Here is a great song from it by Avril Lavigne, who i like very much.


I know i can get a little screamy in places, but i like it.

I think i may be getting slightly ahead of myself. Life seems to be going faster then my mind can process. I maybe need to start taking some time out of my day to just think and process things. I didn't get home till 9:30 tonight from my friends. Idk if its a good thing or not. I feel better when i do things like that, but i am also becoming more and more dependent on people to be happy and i think i may be changing in some ways that im not sure if i like.
~A

2 comments:

  1. Interesting track mate..., not too sure about it yet.

    As far as slowing things down, well yeah not a bad plan. Will give you time to think things over, which in and of itself is not that bad of a thing.

    Octavius.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you don't think it's going to get any easier or less complicated. It can if you just stop thinking, asking and wondering, but that would take all the fun out of it. There are too many people like that already.

    Taking time out of your day to just think etc. is called meditation. Just sit and stare at a wall for 20 minutes a day. It's even more boring than it sounds but it's pretty amazing too. You already know all the answers, it just takes some time to stop hiding from them.

    ReplyDelete