Saturday, April 24, 2010

Pics and Stuff

Sorry I haven’t posted. I have been in the middle of being super bitchy and pissed at basically everyone, and posting is not what I wanted to do.
Yesterday however went well. I had a good shopping trip in the morning and I went to my neighbor’s birthday party and got to hang out with a really cute straight boy... who I have my suspicions about. Plus Friday was fun.

Today was ok. I have been feeling really down and depressed, and all the shit of reality is catching up with me. My mom has been running around the neighborhood all day getting everyone to sign a card for one of our neighbor’s whose husband passed away Friday. He was pretty nice, but I never really had anything to do with him.
Also it seems looks like my neighbors parents (the one who had her birthday party) might be getting a divorce! I Fucking hate the dad. He is a terrible person and it’s about time she kicks him to the curb! Their older daughter ran away to Mexico a few years ago with her boy friend, but she might come back this summer, which I'm happy about.

So anyways, I have some pictures and videos for you. Either me or my computer do something wrong when putting pictures up and as a result some people can’t see them, so I apologize if you are one of those people...


Here is everyone at my house before we went to prom, I’m the one on the very right with the ridiculous hair piece thing... It was much cuter than the pictures show.


Here are me and my beautiful boy that I will never ever have. I don’t care what people say, John is 10X more attractive than I am. But I still think we are cute together! Ha


Here I am with one of my amigas in math on day of silence. I thought I was rather adorable that day! haha


Here is a video that we had to do for my Natural Disasters class. We had to do a report on hurricanes. I got to dress in drag and play a weather girl. It was fun. Oh, and I blame my bad acting on my friends dad being asleep, preventing me from being loud, and the fact that I had to go home so we shot my 2 scenes in 1 take. I’m actually an okay actor.

Now here's some music that I’ve been listening to a lot lately, sorry if you don’t like some of it, I don’t have consistent taste in music...

Silver and Cold ~ AFI


Cosmic Love ~ Florence + The Machine


I Made It ~ Kevin Rudolf


Hope you enjoyed, I will try to post more than I have been.
And remember to formspring me, and if you need it, my e-mail is antonhawk@crawler.com.

With love
~Anton

And is everyone ok with the new color scheme? Let me know if you want me to change it! :)

8 comments:

  1. Oooh that Polly has got one sexy husky voice. She can read me my weather any day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i love it and hope you feel better soon Love<~Peter~>

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the new colors they are a lot better thanbefore and you are supper cute in allof your pictures!
    love
    ~noelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahaha god if I turned in something like that at my school I'd get kicked out or something. That's hilarious! I miss you lovely and YOU ARE CUTE!
    I'll text you as SOON as I get my phone back, k?
    love ya!
    ittyK

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there, Anton

    I hope things are better for you today.

    Thanks for all the pictures, videos, etc. - "a picture paints a thousand words". There are certainly some interesting musical choices. I can't say that "Silver and Cold" was very much to my taste, but the video of Prague (one of my favourite cities) makes up for a lot. On the other hand, "Cosmic Love" was one of my favourite tracks of 2009.

    Many thanks for choosing to follow my blog, and the implied vote of confidence that I will, one day, post something there. After all, it's only been two months since I got my blogger account...

    Take care

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  7. impressive, I loved the video, not sure about you in drag though.

    Nice post xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. so Anton, I finally saw the natural disasters video without me in it! hahaha but you know what, you still have that pic of us therefore I <3 you dearly! hahaha That defiently made my dayyy especially Sam looking like a man hahahaha
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete