Thursday, April 8, 2010

YAY!!! 50 Followers! :D

hey hey! So quite a bit has been up.

We keep going shopping for prom stuff which is super fun, and now I think all I have left to do is accessorize. I am gonna get this one really cute ring and a head band or something adorably queer to wear on my head. When we were at the mall today I saw one of the cutest lesbian couples ever, which I typically wouldn’t say. I’m fine with lesbians; they just tend to scare me a bit. Speaking of being frightened, I was on a walk with my friends tonight and we were nearly attacked be a huge ass spider. I am terribly arachnophobic and was freaking out while they took pictures of it.

I have determined my Natural Disasters teacher is on crack after he ran around the room pretending to be a train one day. We also had the WORST pep rally imaginable today. t-o-r-t-u-r-e.

I want to rip my bitch-ass cunt-face moms head off. About 9 or 10 months ago when both of my parents were drinking a lot they were stealing money from me. I had $1,500 in the bank and when I went in to go cash a check or something last summer they said my balance was about -$450. Today when I went in to withdraw $50 or so dollars for prom stuff I found out I only had $32 dollars in there even now. Fucking bitch never paid me back the money that she took without permission!! And over half was money I raised and the rest was college money. I FUCKING HATE THAT BITCH!!! Tomorrow I’m gonna bring up needing to withdraw money and when she tells me there is nothing in there I'm gonna bitch her out. I'm so pissed!

I am gonna start applying for jobs again this weekend. I also have a coffee date with some old friends Sunday and I’m super excited!

I have been thinking a lot about growing up and moving on with life and I have decided I don’t want to. But I won’t make this post too long so I will save that for another day.
~Anton

7 comments:

  1. Can you open a bank account with out her on it? Then she couldn't legally with draw the money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Anton... I was just going to tell you the same thing... Apparently, you now have a trustee account... Open a different account with only your name on it, and close the other account... I don't know how it works where you live, but I had my own accounts at a very early age... If that doesn't work, hide your assets in cash, until you can open your own account.

    I hope that this doesn't sabotage your prom plans... I think it's more important than ever to find that part time job, so you will feel less dependent on your parents for things... And, of course, for the other reasons I explained before... Good luck, kid!! luv, tman<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anton, you yourself are adorably queer. :)
    You're mother is crazy. You should come live with me when you're old enough. Then life would be good. :)
    lots of love to you and lots of disgust to your mother!
    ittyK

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sucks about the Mom situation, mines done that before too, its frustrating. But yes, open an account just for you.

    Congrats on the 50 followers. Hope the prom turns out awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anton

    congrats on the followers and good luck finding a job

    take care and be safe

    bob

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to say I could be wrong

    I doubt it. Getting a bank account usually means getting an Debit card and Visa is known to be on the cards which means you have to be 18 to get one or have a parent/legal guardian also on the account name.

    I'm thinking it's b/c banks don't want to be bothered for teens spending too much money then they really have and taking them to courts and all that stuff.

    You might get a savings account under your name but I think that means the only place to get your money is from the ATM or the bank it self

    Anyway take care,
    Ethan

    ReplyDelete
  7. I leave all the advice to everyone else... so I'm like stealing this... "I have been thinking a lot about growing up and moving on with life and I have decided I don’t want to."... Love it!

    I am like telling everyone that this week... FMD everyone! Anton have fun at being like 17 and at school and like not growing up yet and I’m like going to be a college kid as long as possible too... lol

    Charlie

    ReplyDelete