Sunday, April 11, 2010

A Lovely Sunday

Hey hey...
Today was pretty good. This morning was nice and relaxing. My mom made a good breakfast and I dropped several hints that I know that she hasn't repaid me.

Then I went to coffee at my favorite coffee place with a couple of my friends who are now in college. We spent 3 hours there and we are gonna hang out again on Wednesday.

I went to Wal-Mart twice; the first time was for groceries for my mom. The cashier had probably an IQ of 20 and when I was ready to pay was like "Hey man, you hear bout that Poland President?" at which point he made a hand motion of a plane crashing and made a really loud crashing sound. I thought it was quite inappropriate, but that’s what I get for going to Wal-Mart. The second time was to get some colored duct tape for Day of Silence, which is this Friday. I got one that is blue and purple tie dye. It is supper pretty! On Friday I'm gonna tape it over my mouth and write "FAG" on it...

I had a really good conversation with Ben from Bens World today. It took my mind off life and we made some insane plan to fly to London to see Lady Gaga for her next tour. But it is something I would totally do too! XP haha

This evening I watched Fame. FABULOUS movie!!! During it I dot this reeeeally weird nauseous feeling. It was like a mixture of misery and terror. There is no explanation for it, but it’s awful. One of my friends says she thinks it’s an omen of something either really good or really bad. I’m gonna pretend it’s something really good and keep my fingers crossed for prom night! ;)

I am going accessory shopping tomorrow, hopefully with John. If he can go later in the week I may wait to then too. But I want him there cuz we wanna match and it would be easier that way. I’m so stoked!

Thanks for all the comments on yesterdays post! It really put my mind to rest.
Love you all!
~Anton

2 comments:

  1. I like tye-dye things 0.o
    i'm so stoked for you! You better go in a tux! And you better get in john's pants! haha
    I love you lots,
    ittyK

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Wall-Mart bit... lol... Hopefully, your mom realizes her treachery and replaces the money, but, I guess, at the least, it's a lesson learned.

    It sounds like you're wound pretty tight right now... I hope the prom goes well... I don't really believe in omens; it seems more likely that the anxiety of the looming prom is messing with you, and it's manifesting itself in these panicky feelings... good luck, kid!! luv, tman<3

    ReplyDelete