Monday, March 8, 2010

Movies

First off, drama continues with friends, but everyone else is seeing things my way and I think we are gonna end up doing our own thing for a while. The shingles are doing alright, and are noticeably getting better. And homework (thesis in particular) has been time consuming and I’ve been catching up with some old friends, so my posting may be irregular, so sorry about that.

So Friday I went with my friends to see Alice in Wonderland. I thought it was very good. It was colorful, original and all around well done. I loved the cast and although it was lacking in some areas it was amazing.
I also finally watched UP. It was absolutely one of the best animated kid movies I have ever seen! I even cried a couple times during in, which isn’t common for me at all.
Another movie that I would recommend is Incendiary. It is very good and at least for me, thought provoking.
There are several movies I’m looking forward to seeing. One is the Hurt Locker, not only because it won all sorts of awards, but it just looks well done and interesting. Clash of the Titans looks like it may be interesting. The main one I’m looking forward to see is Percy Jackson and the Olympians. It looks like an alright story and fairly well done, but my major interest in Logan Lerman, who plays Percy. He is positively the most attractive thing in existence. I literally started salivating when I walked by a poster of him on my way to Alice in Wonderland. I can’t wait to go see it and just stare at his sexiness for 2 hours.

That’s about all I have for you today, sorry if I’ve been boring, but I am busy and stressed.
Love you guys!
~Anton

2 comments:

  1. Got to agree about UP - a top film and I gave it 9/10 on my ratings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All great movies. Fine taste, Anton. I totally wasn't expecting to enjoy Alice as much as I did, but it was so empowering.

    ReplyDelete