Sunday, December 20, 2009

Your ?'s answered

Hey guys. So I asked a couple days ago to ask stuff you wanna know about me so here are your answers.
But first i will tell you about my day. Today probably the best thing for my mental sanity happened: i came up to visit my friends and godmother in Utah for the next 2 weeks. Now i have a nice long break from reality and can focus on getting my emotions under control without distractions like John or school. I got to see two of my best friends ever, these two sisters, one of whom i had a crush on way back when... They greeted me at the airport and gave my a couple of very needed hugs and then we went to go see Avatar... again. So now i will get to the questions:
Have you always lived in N.M., U.S.A.? no, i was born in Utah, lived there for 8 years, moved to Wisconsin for 2 years, then Colorado for 3 years and now New Mexico for the past 4 years
Do you like living there? HELL NO!!! there is nothing to do, i don't care for a lot of the people, Albuquerque is too small, its too hot, there is too much sun and not enough rain/snow and its all ugly brown sand with no trees! I cant wait to move!
Have you had the chance to travel much? I travel a bit. I have been to Thailand and the Dominican Republic and places in the U.S. like I went to Washington D.C.and New Orleans earlier this year and i visit Utah twice a year. I plan on doing A LOT more though...
Do you have interests such as hobbies? I like blogging (obviously) and I am very into politics. I also like travel, music and socializing with people... just pretty normal stuff for the most part.
Do you have a supportive family? Friends? I love my friends, they are all very supportive. Most of them are girls or other gay guys and we are all very close and have fun together. I haven't told my parents yet, not because they wont be supportive, but because they are really annoying when it comes to anything to do with relationships. As far as the rest of my family... they are Mormon so i don't think i will be coming out to them anytime soon.
What do you do for fun? Socializing and just hanging out is mostly what i do. I watch a lot of hulu and sometimes play Sims 3. New Mexico has NOTHING fun to do and everything is so far away!
Are you gay or bi? Most my life i thought i was Bi but about 3 months ago i realized i was gay and i am about 95% sure of it at this point...
do you have a BF/GF? Nope. =( never had a boyfriend before but i am actively looking for one. I am also in love with someone who doesn't feel the same way, which sucks! I had a middle school GF for about 2 years, but then i moved...
What is your fav food? I don't really have one. I really like Asian food though, but i eat a bit of everything
What is your fav music? I like a little of everything except screamo or country. Right now my fav artists are Adam Lambert and Lady Gaga.
You said in your (about me) that you were recently outed, who outed you and why? I came out to most of my friends and told them i was sick of being in the closet and pretending to be someone i wasn't... so then it just spread. there are still some people i need to come out to though.

If there is anything else you wanna know in the future feel free to ask. Thanks guys! =)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I gained a lot of respect for you for stating that you willingly came out to avoid feeling you were pretending to be someone else, especially coming from a Mormon family. Don't ever let anything stop you from being who you are.

    ReplyDelete