Monday, December 14, 2009

Let me introduce myself...

Hello everybody! My name is Anton, I'm a senior in high school, im 17 and I am gay (or at least I'm pretty sure i am).
The past few days I've been dealing with some terrible stuff. My amazing dog passed away, my dads being a drunk ass hole (again) and I'm basically in love with this guy who doesn't like me as anything more then a friend. I'm making this blog to express my feelings, occupy my mind and maybe help some people out along the way... although I'm not sure yet how often I will post, or what sorta stuff.
So anyways, thanks for reading and lemme know if there is anything i can help you with.
~Anton =)

3 comments:

  1. Great! Looking forward to your writings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm listening Anton. I remember those times in high school. You've got a lot of choices and decisions to make. Sometimes just writing down your feelings will help clear your mind. Good luck! And it sounds as if you could use some support and help sorting things out, so let me know if there is anything I can do for you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks a bunch, just hearing from you makes me feel better!

    ReplyDelete