Friday, December 24, 2010

T'was the night before x-mas...

hey :)
So I leave for Utah in days! I'm excited. I need a break from my life here... being in one place continually for more than a couple months doesn't really suit me.

I have been so exhausted lately and I haven't been able to get to sleep till like 3 so I end up getting up at 11 at the earliest. i hate it! I have also been feeling alone today. i want someone to just spend the whole day with but none of my friends are really what I'm looking for. I kinda want someone new.

I got all my christmas shopping done the other day and spent way more than I would have liked, but I guess I will live.

I don't plan on doing much for christmas besides lunch with my family and maybe seeing a friend or two. And Im not gonna really be grtting anything cuz I got my phone earlier. The 26th i think I'm spending the day with my parents in celebration of my dads birthday. The 27th my mom is getting ankle surgery and that will be fun. I have plans to have lunch with my friend during that, cuz I think both of need someone to talk to. My other friends are trying shrooms that day. If it wasnt for my mom getting surgery, my fear of alienating certain people I really care about and me leaving the day after for Utah, I would probably try 1/2 an ounce or so with them. But I have decided I wont. I have always been curious about them though. Even my mom recommended them. Then the 28th I am leaving and my grandma is getting in to take care of my mom. I am so happy I will totally miss her both here and in Utah.

Last night I went to see the lights at the botanical gardens with my friends. It was really beautiful!!! Today I feel like being alone. Well, not really. But given what options for people that I do have to be with, I would choose being alone.

I am hopefully read a lot over my trip to Utah. I have a lot to do there and not enough time!
Anyways, imma go on a walk now... ttyl!
~Anton

3 comments:

  1. Ah Utah, with all it's crappy air goodness... blegh. Haha at least it's kinda warm this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, you stole my post title -_-

    Haha, never mind. Merry Christmas!

    Rowan <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, yay two weeks of not being able to breath! But I still love it there :P
    And I didn't eve realize! o_O haha, I was just trying to be festive! MERRY CHRISTMAS! btw :)

    ReplyDelete