Saturday, November 13, 2010

Today I had coffee with a friend and had a good conversation. I haven't had an opportunity to talk about recent things in my life with anyone for a while, so it was enjoyable, and doing such helps me put things in perspective. I was supposed to go to a drag show at UNM tonight, but everyone I was interested in was busy.

Its been a failry relaxing weekend though... I need to do homework thugh. :(

I was compelled earlier to go through some old e-mails from some friends. I've said it before, but NOSTALGIA SUCKS! Anyways, these are from Aug/Sept, 2009, about 6 months before things with some people really started falling apart..

A: ,('o'),
C: cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute
A: i know! right?
C: not you, the face!
A: its a fish, not a face, and yes me too
C: how the hell is that a fish? and no you aren't
A: ITS A FUCKING FISH!!!! AND I AM SO!!!
C: okayyyyy... And no you aren't, unless you are comparing your self to, say, Michael Jackson.
buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurn
A: well, hagrid is sexy compared to you!!!
C: ooooh buuuuuurn....
A: no, true......
C: what?
A: nm...
C: you are weird! i hate you! go to hell!
A: ok, see u there!!!! =D
C: kaleidescopes!
A: omfg! yesssss!
C: love em!
A: and sneekoscopes r cool too!
C: hahaha yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
A: yay!

I have lost 4, once very important, relationships in the past few months, and I certainly miss them, but I'm not sure if they will ever be meaningful again, or even if I want (at least 2 of them) to be reestablished. Its definitely a price paid from growing older and the different paths everyone chooses. At least I have 5 very good friends as of now. We'll see what happens with these 4 though... Hopefully I'll know about 2 after Thanksgiving and the other 2 after new years.
~Anton

No comments:

Post a Comment