Tuesday, August 31, 2010

10 Days Later...

HELLOOOOO!!!! I wish I could have posted earlier, because I have had a lot to tell. But last week my $1500 computer crashed, I don't have the money to get it fixed, I don't post on the downstairs in case may parents find a link that I would forget to erase to my blog, and I hate using our old laptop... but I needed to post, cuz I feel bad for waiting so long to do so.

The big news: COLLEGE STARTED!!! I like it quite a lot, even though I am stuck with my bitch friend for way too much of it. But she is tolerable and I have 2 amazing professors. The others are okay or crappy, but these 2 make it all worth it. And I like only having classes 4 days a week.

I started a great book called The Hunger Games. Read it! Its great! there are 3 in the series I think.

Jessica's parents who had originally stoped her from moving to Las Crucas for college changed their minds, which is good for her, but a bit sad for me. So now its mostly me Jordan and Sam, but I don't really see them tooo much anymore, which sucks. But its ok, cuz we are still close.

I haven't met a lot of cool new people yet, but I'm working on it. I was quite sick on Thursday and really anti-social in all my classes. But I'm feeling a lot better now!!

Tomorrow I am going to the Queer Straight Alliance meeting with Steph, and I'm excited to meet some potential gay boys there, and they have free food! After that we are gonna go check out a gay club, which I'm even more excited for!

I don't have so much to say right now, cuz I just wanted to catch you all up, but I'll start posting on the laptop, even though I don't like it.

~Anton

2 comments:

  1. Yes the Hunger games are good I've read both the 1st on and the 2nd one and I can't wait to read the 3rd and final book

    I too am having only 4 classes I figure b/c I'm living at the apartment for a full year I might as well take the classes out in the summer.

    Ok good luck in college and have fun at the different groups

    Ethan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh crass that your computer is sick - but it's good you managed to find a way to blog!

    College sounds good and yay for the Queer/ Straight Alliance (awful title!). Do tell what the free food is like AND who's there!

    ReplyDelete