Friday, April 1, 2011

Peace and Parties

Hello!
I just thought I would post a little update.

So the other night Jordan came over and we hung out for a few hours. 1st thing he dis was apologize for being a douche bag for the past 3 weeks or so. It was pretty much everything I wanted to hear from him. He even talked about what a hypocrite he was and it was just really nice. So peace has been made and things are returning to normal.

Last night my friends came over and drank. It was their first time meeting Bobby. I was kinda anxious, but everyone liked each other and it was really comfortable. I thank alcohol for easing the awkwardness. But the whole night was fun. A lot of fun. haha

Oh, and this one really cute boy i only kind of know from macroeconomics apparently got my number from jordan a couple days ago. He is really annoying, but really cute. He hasn't texted me yet though, but just the knowledge that he asked made me feel good.

He is always at these parties that happen every friday, so I am kinda wanting to go to the one tonight, but that depends on if anyone else wants to. I am gonna try to get Bobby to sleep over again tomorrow night. He is really nice to be with. haha

Thats about it for now!
Byeeee
~Anton

2 comments:

  1. Ah, life sounds great, Anton! It's so good that Jordan made up with you. And now the new bf is known to your circle, also very cool! Plus, a stalker! Neat! LOL

    Have fun, man, sounds like life is a bowl of cherries right now!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete