Friday, March 18, 2011

The Boyfriend

Hello!
So first things first, Las Cruses was a lot of fun. I had a great time with my friends and going to a couple parties. There were a few surprises down there, but over all it was a lot of fun and I dont really regret my decisions. It was a good experience to have once. The thing about me as opposed to a lot of people my age who like trying new things, is that I dont have an 'addictive' personality. I am just curious and I like knowing what things are like, but thats about the extent of it. But anyways, it was a good visit and it definitely made me happy.

So the other big news is that I have been on a few dates with this kid I met through Connexion and who also knows my friend Stephanie, and were kinda going out now. He graduated from my school in the same year, but I never new him, which isnt so weird considering we had nearly a thousand in our grade.
Anyways, his name is Bobby and he is pretty cute. He is not exactly the smartest person in the world, and I think its probably cuz he did too many drugs in high school. I honestly dont think we are built to last more than a couple months or so, but I am just bored and I really wanted something new in my life. He one of those really 'damaged' people, which I kinda have an issue with. I feel bad for everything that he has had to deal with, but I'm not a care-taking kind of person, I suck at empathy and healing people and I have little tolerance for some of the stuff he says. I prefer when I am the more damaged one, its so much easier. But there a lot about him that I like, and some things I dont like s much, so idk, its something to keep me happy for a while, and it may ending up as more than that. He does make me happy though, and thats all I care about at the moment. We'll see what happens, but I'm keeping my expectations low.

So thats about all of it.
Post again soon!
~Anton

4 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good time!

    And a new bf. Well cool. I hope it's fun while it lasts, but it seems sort of a self-fulfilling prophecy that it will fail if you say it will. Perhaps he won't need as much fixing as you think, as you get to know him.

    You must have gone to a MASSIVE high school to have had 1000 in your class! Holy crap, I thought my class of 396 was big, and around here, 500 isn't unusual, but whew! I'd think so many would just get lost in the shuffle.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Its in the top 5% of high schools in the country in terms of size. We only had 756 or so graduate though.
    And honestly, I dont even know yet if I do want it to be a long term relationship or just something for us to have fun with for a few months. I will just have to see how our relationship develops

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow on the graduation rate! They'd close a school here that didn't graduate nearly 25% of the seniors!

    And you make sense. I hope you do have fun. And who knows what might happen!

    Peace <s
    Jay

    ReplyDelete